Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Alexandrite Rough stones--Visit to the area











I have shown some of the stones here from orissa and chatishgarh border,i have spent two days there, intially i was really hesitant to visit the are since there is lot of risk involved there,you can not trust anybody over there there are different kind of issues.If you end up with wrong people then you will have to loose your belongings and money.The place is in the middle of forest. Let me list as follows
1)To reach the area safely,since lot of naxal activities,you dont know what will happen (Save your head)
2)To find a local person to help you to move around
3)To find food,Water and shelter (Good available food is Biscuits,Rice,Some boiled potato mixed food)
4)To find some stones to collect as samples
I was successful and started to work,it was thrilling every night,since someone will come to visit your place to check you and mostly drunkards.I reached there in the afternoon and got ourself with all the requirements by evening.I decided to start to work in the morning and was able to check the stones (Lucku enough) early in the morning,colleted some samples, some of the stone pictures you see here.I found different lots mostly small in size,i was able to see some different colors green change to pink and red,blue green to pink and red.Many stones were skinny and i observe good color change with most of the stones,as i was discussing with the miners over there (miners means everyone in the village who was able to dig and carry a sac of soil from the mines were the miners) i was told that many people were yet to wash the soil,may be some good sizes there,who knows???? let me tell you the price range,really it was amazing for me since they were aware of the ct size and prices according to the quality....very difficult for me to educate them about the market and sizes,finally got something.Most of the stones are included and it was very beautiful rutile in side and was fentastic when the stone was exposed to sunlight,it was sparkling....but small stones.I really enjoyed to check the stones.I was not permited to visit the mines,generally they dont do.......may be next time i will visit..Usually work was over by noon everyday,then we start to bath and dine and then relax, it was very sunny day.Evening I was able to mix with the miners by offering some snacks to them and had fun with them.... on the theird day i left from there to our safe places in Orissa.May be i am planing to visit there again soon to hunt some good sizes...ha..ha..if i am lucky.I am geting ph calls from my contacts there you know!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Impressive and powerful suggestion by the author of this blog are really helpful to me.
    Buy Genuine birthstones online

    ReplyDelete